Monday, July 06, 2015

Just another quick email

We had a great week again. I can't believe how time flies by so fast.
I've been here in Enfield for a month now. (And it's been a month
since I had the chicken pox. Lol)
We had five people at church yesterday and we had a lot of success on
extending baptismal dates. We also had a baptism last Saturday which I
don't have it in my iPad at the moment as we took photos on our
cameras. Lol

Yeah, anyway, we finally got to meet President and Sister Stevens!
Ohmydays. I am starting to love them. They are both wonderful and so
spiritual.

My accounting freak friends, my new mission president is a partner of
the biggest accounting firm in the world! And as all of you know,
Sister Stevens was the former General Primary 1st Counselor until she
was released last April 2015 General Conference.

We had a really busy week and a hectic one ahead. I am exhausted but I
am enjoying it so much. It's so good to be tired helping others to
come unto Christ.

Til next week,
Sister Ordanza




Our Filipino and Australian reactions to the British summer heat.
We hit 34 degrees last week, yeah, that's in Celsius. (It's a
different heat here than there in the U.S./Canada)


Our zone!


At Wembley chapel



No comments:

Post a Comment