Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!! :(

8 April 2014
~

Now that I've got your attention, read my entire email. :p

Dear Family and Friends,

How are you all? How's #LDSConf? (Man, I miss using hashtag! I mean, Twitter.) XD

In honor for my family and Philippine-based friends, I'm not gonna spoil anything about General Conference. Nyaha. :D
But I would like to follow-up (yeah, this is in connection with Elder Ballard's talk) all of you about my challenge on my last week's email. Have you smiled to someone? Did you give them a hug? Did you give them a compliment? Well, you don't need to nod while reading this email though. XD
If you did it, that's great! I'm so proud of you. If not yet, hey, I'm gonna give you an invisible tap on your back telling you that you can do it. :)
Some people need you. It might be a small thing to you but for others, it means a lot. :) Do it now. Don't delay. The clock is ticking. ( Yep, Bishop Stevenson's Gen. Con. address.)

Last week's pretty great. Me and Sister Loveland are having fun everyday. We love serving here in Kettering. The ward is so amazing as well as the people that we meet everyday. I love doing missionary work. Btw, I've learned how to say "hello" in few different languages. Bwahaha.
Geoffrey, our investigator, is going to be baptise on the 19th! Yayyyy. :)

I want to share a little miracle that we've witnessed last week. It was around 6:00pm when my companion asked me if where do I think should we go. I told her that we need to go to the library (though I've a clue that it's already closed) and it turned out that it was closed already. Bwaha. But just few steps away from the library, we saw a woman carrying tons of grocery bags. We offered her help and she accepted it. Let's call her E. :)
E is amazing. She's so lovely. While walking to her home, we talked to her about our message and stuff, yeah, BRT and OYM stuff. And we asked if we could come and visit her again to share our unique message to the world, the Restoration. She agreed to meet with us again and until now, she and her daughter are willing to take missionary lessons.
I know that we can take missionary opportunities through serving others.

My email's short today but I promise to write more next week. 
And I will reply to your emails as well. I PROMISE. :D

I love y'all!

~Sister Ordanza

P.S
Now that this email's almost done, I just want to say belated Happy April 1st for my subject line. XD

P.P.S
President Angoy, thank you so much for informing me that Archie's finally home from serving in Chile Rancagua Mission. You made my day. Now, I've enough motivation to work everyday. Hahahaha. Jk! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment