Wednesday, August 20, 2014

K-E-T-T-E-R-I-N-G

August 19, 2014
~
Dear Family and Friends,

Last week was really a good week!
We've had zone interviews with President Jordan and received training from him and Sister Jordan.

I don't know what to say. It's just that everyday I am praying that Heavenly Father will let me stay here in Kettering for another transfer to witness the baptism of The Gardner's and Kevin!

But yeah, I bought another suitcase today in case I move next week.
Btw, our next PDay will be on Tuesday, not Monday.

So sorry if I haven't replied any of your emails yet. I've been very busy this past few weeks. But don't worry, I sent handwritten letters to some of you and be assured that I read every emails that you guys are sending me. I love y'all!

I will try to make my email creative next time!

Love,
Sistah Ordanza

No comments:

Post a Comment