Tuesday, August 26, 2014

*drum rolls*

26 August 2014
~

Dear Family and Friends,

As expected I am moving into another area tomorrow. I am going to Canterbury ward. I've no idea where that is but most of the missionaries said that they wanna go there, so I'll just imagine that it's kinda like Palawan where every missionary in the Philippines Manila Mission wants to serve. My new companion will be Sister Finch, she's an American and I will be her last companion because she will finish her mission next month, I mean this transfer.

Sister Silva will train a new sister missionary here in Kettering. It's so hard to leave this area. I've grown to love the place, the people and the ward so much. We are supposed to have one baptism this Saturday and the family we are teaching and Isa will be baptise this September. We've seen a lot of success! Unfortunately, I won't see those baptisms. But that's fine with me. At least I did my part and my best to helped those people to come unto Christ and helped the ward and the area to progress as well. PMG says that "leave your area better when you found it before." I am really happy to know that I've been the missionary that Heavenly Father wants me to be.

I know that I will see a lot of miracles and success in Canterbury as well.

I won't say much on this email though. I have been emotional since  yesterday and also we won't be able to stay long in the computer today because we will visit our investigators and members of the ward to say goodbye and am still going to pack.

My email next week will probably be long.

Love,
Sister Ordanza

No comments:

Post a Comment