Monday, June 22, 2015

Ola!

I know it's a lame subject line, but...

Dear Family and Friends,

We have had a really great week! Remember the miracle that I shared last week? So, he "investigated" the church three years ago and he went to a country where unfortunately, the church isn't there YET. Few weeks ago, he came back to England, that was the time that he referred himself at the website. Anyways, he asked us which MTC we went and we told him that we went to Preston MTC. He told us that one of the missionaries who taught him is a teacher there. I found out that's one of my teachers! K. That's just the background story. Lol I'm so lame in telling stories. Hahaha. Anyways, I reviewed my journal entries back in the MTC days. And what did I found out??? Ohmydays!!! That guy was one of my "investigators" in the MTC played by my MTC teacher!!! She did a really good job in pretending to be like him in our TRC!! Oh my. Anyways...

The other miracle happened yesterday. We went to visit one of our potential investigators in one of our areas that we cover, the Eastern European community that I was talking about in my previous emails. Anyways, it turned out that the potential already moved out, but the couple who are living there are way nice, plus they're Brits! Wohoooo!! The girl lived with her cousin who is a Mormon and has been taught by missionaries in Birmingham Mission before. They are so golden! They invited us over for a dinner and teaching appointment again this week! I love how the Lord works in preparing His children to learn of the restored gospel.

I just want to share this with all of you:
 “Every person is different and has a different contribution to make. No one is destined to fail.”
-Henry B. Eyring

The Lord loves and is mindful of you. It doesn't matter what or how you think you are, you have that divine potential to become the son or daughter of our Father in Heaven that He is expects you to become. He knows your weaknesses and is fully aware of all your struggles.

I love this work and I know that the church is true. I hope you all will have a great and fantastic week ahead! Oppss, by the way, next week is transfers, so our PDay will be in Tuesday.

Love,
Sister Ordanza

My beloved Norwich zone! Can you watch this? This is a video made by our mission

No comments:

Post a Comment