Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Late Email

Sorry, we just got back from the stake barbecue activity...(grab the opportunity while the sun lasts).☀☀☀🍔🍔🍔

Dear Family and Friends,

First of all, I want to congratulate my friends back home who got their mission calls! Sister Duking in the Washington Tacoma, Sister Phoebe Biolena in the Phils. Cauayan and Sister Princess Biolena in the Phils. Cebu missions. So proud of y'all!!! 👏

Our week has been so great. I know how to pray now in Latvian, Lithuanian, and Portuguese. Hahaha. Be proud of me. Lol

We've had exchanges this week and I stayed here in King's Lynn with Sister Ferrell. YES, THE ONE AND ONLY SISTER FERRELL!!! Yeah, my second companion in Kettering. I miss her so much! We've had a blast that day. I love it. 😀

Guess who came to church yesterday? Yes, our investigators/friends (we don't really use the word "investigators" in our mission, we use "friends" rather") ...also my favourite family that we've been teaching since I came in this area attended church again yesterday, they're the one who are quiet less-active members. They've been coming to church regularly now and the twin boys are getting the Aaronic priesthood next week!!! Ahhhh. And our friend from Angola who's getting ready to be baptised next month invited his friend to church and to learn more of the gospel! I just love these moments. I will definitely miss the people here, so bad!

One particular miracle that I want to share with you happened the other day. We received a Mormon.org referral. To be quite honest, most of the time, throughout my time here in the field, all the referral that I encountered through that source are all pranks. But we visited and contacted him anyways. I should have more faith though because he turned out to be one of those "golden" people that I've ever met. (I already repented in case you're wondering :D) he came to us at the barbecue today and will come to church this Sunday!!!

Para as mga Pinoy kong kaibigan lamang:
(Yes Nico, kinapi paste ko yung chismis ko sayo haha. Pasensya tamad mag-type eh) Yung area ko ngayon ay sa King's Lynn, Norfolk. I google niyo yung Sandringham House/Estate. Malapit lang yun sa amin. Isa yan sa mga bahay ng mga dugong bughaw. Nung Sabado, nasa area na yan kami. Naglalakad kami and ang super init so nag decide kami ng companion ko na mag bili ng maiinom sa isang local shop, medyo maliit lang yung shop, kasi nasa village eh. Guess kung sinong naabutan naming namimili aside sa dalawang matanda na customer din? Si Kate Middleton! Homaygas. Nakakaloka! Sobrang simple nya teh. Naka jeans lang ang lola mo and naka pony tail. And sobrang ganda ng ante mo. Well...may bodyguards nga lang.

Til next week,
Sister Ordanza


Norwich and Ipswich (combined Cambridge and Colchester)
zone conference


Because we love selfies...


Us with Brother John, we love him so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment