Thursday, March 13, 2014

1st WEEK: CHECK!

12 March 2014



Dear Family and Friends,


I'm doing great here! Except for the fact that I can't speak English that well. Kind of frustrating sometimes especially when me and my companion are teaching our investigators. So, almost all of us are from the different parts of the world. Like, Chile, South Africa, Germany, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Spain, United States, Denmark, Hungary, Belgium, Dem. Rep. of Congo, France and Zimbabwe.

Anyways, I thought I'm gonna be here for six weeks because of the language but it turned out that I'll be here for two weeks. Dude, TWO WEEKS?!!!!!!!!! I'll be in the field on March 19th.

My nose bleeds a lot due to the weather I guess. (Yung moment na pati sipon mo dugo na!) Funny, but true.

I've tons of pictures in here. LIKE TONS. But the saddest part, aside from my creepy face, is that I don't have an SD card reader/USB. Ugh.

I promise to buy one when I'm in London though! I PROMISE!!!!!

I'm learning lots of things here. I love it.
(Medyo advantage po ang pag-attend ng missionary prep at Insti classes dahil saulo ko na po agad ang Your Purpose at D&C 4. :))

Tomorrow, we'll be on the streets downtown in Manchester to find investigators. I'm kind of excited and scared. But we'll see that! I'll tell that to you on my next email. :)

For sisters who are preparing to serve, has a desire or just thinking of it, here's one for you from Elder Holland;

First of all, I want you to be proud you are a woman. I want you to feel the reality of what that means, to know who you truly are. You are literally a spirit daughter of heavenly parents with a divine nature and an eternal destiny.

Be a woman of Christ. Cherish you esteemed place in the sight of God. He needs you. This Church needs you.I say to you what the Prophet Joseph Smith said more than 150 years ago: "If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates."

The Book of Mormon is blue.
The Church is true.
I love all of you.


Til next week!


~Sister Ordanza


S/O:
Congrats to Elder Gooding for getting his mission call to Scotland/Ireland Mission! :)

P.S
Tell Mary Ross that I got her letter/invitation for me! I'm excited!


SEND ME LETTERS ON THE FIELD, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!


I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment