Saturday, March 29, 2014

1st Area

24 March 2014


Dear Family and Friends,


I'm here in Kettering Ward, Northampton Stake. :) My companion is Sister Loveland from Idaho. Not from Boise but from Blackfoot. ;)
She's so amazing! Sorry Meg, Joy and Em but I've got a new best friend. :D
My area's like in Puerto Princesa Zone, more specifically in Sta. Monica Branch, like in Sicsican and Irawan. Yep, I'm in a countryside! Yes, probinsya ang peg. Whooop! :)

Btw, you can send me letters/packages on our flat, this is the address:

Sister Lorelei Ordanza
#39 Union Street
Kettering, Northamptonshire
England NN16 8JR
United Kingdom

The members are so amazing. They feed us every night. Yes Mom, like in The Errand of Angels movie. Woah. So true. Don't worry, we don't have a car so we walk almost 10 hours everyday and I'll burn everything. Hopefully. :D

Guess what'll be the BEST birthday present so far? Yeah, we'll have a baptism on the 29th, my birthday! Woot wooooot!!!

My first week's really awesome. My body hurts. ( Kung may Alaxan lang, nilaklak ko na rin lahat, Sister Marcon.) Haha. And I froze, I mean, the weather's not that great for me. Ha.

Last Wednesday, on our way here in Kettering after our meeting in London, while on the train, we randomly sit with a couple nearby. The guy's an Englishman and the girl's a Filipina! It's so amazing. We've taught them the whole ride and they even agreed to meet with us again and she said she'll cook Filipino food for us. Yayyy. :D

Our work's doing great. I'm so excited to work everyday. We're working really really hard but we're still having fun. :) I love every minute of it.

There's also a Filipina on the ward! Yesssssss! Wohoooo!

Anyways, I would like to share this inspiring message from President Hinckley:

Don't be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. Accentuate the positive. Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with a great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.


I hope you guys are doing great as well! Send me letters. (Thirsty missionary.) :D

Love love love.
~Sister Ordanza








No comments:

Post a Comment