Wednesday, October 08, 2014

L-I-F-E

9 Sept. 2014
~
Dear Family and Friends,

Man, first of all, I would love to say HELLO!!!!!!
Gah. I'm so hyper today. Tsk.
Anyways, how are you all doing on this lovely day?

Mine and Sister Finch's week was good. We did a lot HARD WORK. :)
We decided to "heart attack" (we put lots of hearts on their doors with messages on it) all the members of Canterbury ward to develop friendship and trust with them. We can see that we're having success in it because there are members who posted photos on facebook and the ward is getting excited to get one from us as well. Hopefully, this all goes well. :)

Sister Finch wasn't feeling very well the other day but we did work from the afternoon until the evening and when we got home we were surprised that there are cookies on our door! We were cookie attacked! Yeah, by the Elders. haha
Man, I am so excited for the term to start. I really love to work with the YSA's!
Uhmm yeah, that's pretty much my week. lol

 I wanna leave this quote to all of you:

"You don't become happy by pursuing happiness. You become happy by living a life that means something."

Love,
Sistah Ordanza

P.S
Mom, if you would like to send me something on Christmas, I suggest that you send it now so I can have it on time. ;) Love you po! 

No comments:

Post a Comment