Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Oh hey, I'm alive! :D

Yes. You bet. :p

Dear Family and Friends,

I am so sorry if I haven't been emailing for a while. Things have been crazy over here but know that I remember and love you all. :)

Transfers will be next week and that means I'll email on Tuesday and also, my companion will leave (she's been here for seven and a half months already), so I have a 90% chance of staying here! :D

I've had the chance to have exchanges with our STL's last week. I went to Ipswich with Sister Pope, and Sister Ishizawa stayed here with Sister Silva, yes, Sister Silva, my favourite companion ever. I've had fun with Sister Pope!!

I hope you are all doing great in whatever you do, work, uni/school, and life in general.

I love you all!


Love,
Sister Ordanza


Our handmade scripture case! Yes, we made it! ♥


When I woke up, I saw this near my study table, for my year mark in the mission field!


Because I am going home in six months, this is what our door looks like. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment