Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Saviour Lives!♥

Dear Family and Friends,

This is so crazy but I am so excited for the next six weeks of this transfer! My new companion is so cool and amazing! :)
Her name is Sister Mekonnen and she is from Ethiopia. (Okay my geography skills failed because I didn't where in the map is it. I thought it's somewhere in Egypt and it's in Africa!) She is so cool. I can see myself in her, I mean, weather wise. She's freezing. I remember the first time I came  here a year ago, haha. Whoops.

Since King's Lynn is very far, we got here from London really late on Wednesday, like almost 10pm. Don't worry, our mission leaders knew it so we didn't break any rule. :)

Everyone has been inviting us to visit their homes lately. We are so busy. I love being busy in the Lord's work.

This time of the year is such a special one. Great act of love that happened in the history. I am so grateful for the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Aside from my family, He is my greatest motivation here in the field. I know the He lives! And because He lives, we too can live with our Father in Heaven, Him and families forever!

I would like to take few minutes of your time, maximum of five minutes to watch and ponder this video.




I've had a great birthday, thank you for your greetings! We've had two meal appointments yesterday and the highlight was my first Ethiopian style spaghetti from my companion with enjera, one of their traditional food. We'll have Filipino food next time. ;)


Love,
Sister Ordanza


My new baby! ♥

Sister Ishizawa made this before she left. She baked me a cake as well.♥

The spaghetti that Sister Mekonnen made. :)


With the Robertson's ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment