Wednesday, April 22, 2015

EASTER. GENERAL CONFERENCE.

What an amazing week we've had!


Dear Family and Friends,

It has been a fantasic week here in King's Lynn with Sister Mekonnen. It's getting warmer compared to the winter time so, my companion is doing okay now!

Sorry I haven't emailed yesterday as we've had interviews with our mission president.

We've had a really busy, crazy and amazing week. I love my new companion. She cooks for me. :D
I have Ethiopian food mostly everyday, cool huh!

I am so grateful for all the things that I am learning here in the mission field. Everyday is a new learning experience for me.

I have learned a lot of things in the General Conference this past week. I know that all our leaders are called of God and I sustain them. Most of our investigators came to the Saturday and Sunday sessions of it and they all felt the spirit. I loved it especially as it fell on the Easter weekend. I can't even express my gratitude to the Saviour's atonement. Being here in the mission field, what an honour it is for me to feel a little bit of what our Saviour felt! I know that He lives!

I hope that in your own way express your gratitude for Him in everything that He did for you.

I love you all.

Til next week,
Sister Ordanza


Ate Ja, Ate Mhel and Joy: She looks like Jade Romualdo, di ba? ;)


My companion loves to play with my eyes...


The Norwich zone!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment