Monday, July 28, 2014

Tadaaaaaaaaa!

28 July 2014
~
I am so happy and for my best friend, Joy, for receiving her mission call to the Philippines Tacloban Mission! Aja aja aja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

Me and Sister Silva are getting along really well. Oh my days. We are having so much fun here in Kettering! I wish I will serve with her for one more transfer.
She loves the people. She cares. She is soooooo amazing.

I love Portuguese food! She cooks really well!

I went to London North last Friday with Sister Stewart, yeah one of our STL's who's from Hong Kong. She's so cute and an amazing missionary! Sister Silva stayed here in Kettering with Sister Eastin, she's from Arizona. :)

Going with the Sister Training Leaders are really great. We learn something new and I love stopping people in London!

I want to share my studies to all of you this morning. I am reading the Book of Ether, on the 37th verse of the first chapter, something struck me.
It's about the faith of the brother of Jared. Jared asked his brother to plead to the Lord not to confound their families and friends' language as well. The Lord heard his prayers. They were not confounded.
I asked myself, "Is my faith sufficient enough to save my families and friends as well?"

I love this gospel so much. I am trying my best to be the missionary that the Lord wants me to be while I'm still being myself.

Oh btw, British summer is really different! I look like a toasted bread. haha.
But we are enjoying the sun while it lasts! Few more months and we need to take Vitamin D pills again.

I am excited for my best friend (yep, I've three best friends. Whatevs.) for her mission call to come as well! I love you, Meg! Happy first year! ♥♥♥

Til next PDay!

Love,
Sister Ordanza

P.S
Extend my congratulations to Antony Keen for being called as a full-time missionary in Spain! And also, to my friend, Kristine Dalo, she got her mission call as well and she will serve in the Philippines Cebu East Mission.
K guys. No one told me this information. Sometimes I stalk people, accidentally. hehe.

P.P.S
Ate Janeth, pakisabi naman sa QueLiMama, miss ko na sila. Pakibigay naman po yung email address ko sa kanila, especially kay Jastine Espinas, Yannie Erika Queano at Mariane May Bacosa. Pwede po? Salamat po!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment