Monday, July 28, 2014

What A Wonderful Week!

8 July 2014
~
Dear Family and Friends,

I ran out of cool subject line. jaja
Anyways, I've had a wonderful, busy and productive week! Zone conference was amazing plus I saw Sister Loveland at the Visitors' Centre in Hyde Park! And me and Sister Ferrell celebrated fourth of July by making and decorating cupcakes and brought it to our favourite family, the Parker's! (I'll send the photo next time, I guess. XD)

We've had so many people attended church yesterday! The Gardner's (Steve, Linda and Adam) have been attending church and other activities for over a month now. Elaine loved it especially Relief Society! Samantha and Naomi are our new investigators and they enjoyed the lessons. Kevin attended as well! Lucien got ill so she didn't go but she's coming this Sunday! :)
We are working with several less-active members of the ward since I've been here in Kettering and guess what, they all went to church yesterday. In one of our visits, I told them this, "My companion and I are not here to invite you to come back to church, we are inviting you and your whole family to come to the temple and be sealed for eternity." In our ward correlation meeting, the bishop told us that all of the less-actives wanted to meet him and he interviewed them to start working on their preparation to go to the temple! Isn't it amazing?! *insert tears of joy*

There will be two new Elders that are coming into the ward this transfer (July 16th), which is pretty much our whole district so it will be so much fun and exciting!

I love this ward so much. Members here are the best. Oh wait, next to Narra and Santa Monica saints! ;)
But yeah, it feels so much like home here.

Don't worry about me. I'm eating well (still not gaining weight but I'll get there ;), having so much fun everyday and I'm safe and protected.

I honestly am so excited for my best friend Joy for her mission call! Few more days and she'll receive an amazing letter from The First Presidency telling her specifically where the Lord wants her to be.

And yes, I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you, Meg. Few more steps on the check list and you'll be there. Hang in there, bez! The Lord is with you every step of your way.

I love you all!

♥,
Sister Ordanza

P.S
The Gillespie's (our Filipino family here in the ward) invited us again to come over this Friday. You don't even know how excited I am. Seriously though. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment