Friday, May 22, 2015

The past week!!

The other one was supposed to be for the previous week. I apologise!

Dear Family and Friends,

Oh my goodness! We've had a great week full of miracles! Seriously.
I don't even know where to start. Lol
Yesterday, we've had a stake conference and I felt the spirit so strong.

We tried working on our potential investigators section in our area
book. We found a name that says they are from Portugal. We called them
and set an appointment with them.

We didn't have much time finding while we were on our way there, but
we found two amazing people from Kenya and Nigeria. They are coming to
church this Sunday. We were 10 minutes late on our appointment...but
we found a family of seven!!! Oh dear. They are so amazing. Because of
that, me and my companion are learning how to pray in Portuguese and
some missionary discussions in Portuguese.

I testify that every people will hear the gospel in their own tongue
and Heavenly Father prepares people in our path as we rely solely on
Him.

This is a great work to be engaged in!

Next week,
Sister Ordanza




One of my favourite young woman in the ward. #PolkaPower


Our zone PDay. I changed my outfit already son don't judge me. :p 




No comments:

Post a Comment