Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hope Y'all Are Safe!

Dear Family and Friends,

I obtained permission yesterday to check my email because everyone at church asked me about if my family are okay back home. I didn't even know that there's a typhoon right now.

I am praying for you guys, the ward and our mission!

Anyways, we've had an amazing Sisters' Conference in London the other day! It was fabulous! We all loved it. I saw my favourite people there! Which was a plus. hehe

It's getting cold in here. -2 degree Celsius most of the time. I die everyday. Seriously! haha
Guess I just have to deal with it. Well...

We will have baptisms this Sunday! Wohoooo! I'll send pictures on my next email.

No time for stories this time. Sorry!

Love,
Sister Ordanza



Sisters' Conference! I'm next to President Jordan. #ShortPeopleProbs


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment