Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Oh Hi, Wow. :D

Dear Family and Friends,

Yo! Another awesome week has gone by! I have my new daughter now, Sister Quinn from 'Murica! Wohooo! :D
She's so cute, like a Barbie and a Pinterest sistah mish. For reals! :)

MEG, THIS IS SO CRAZY BUT GUESS WHERE SHE'S FROM?!!! PHOENIX, ARIZONA! AHHHHHHHH. K. Calm down na. haha
Hope you got my "Welcome to the MTC" card. haha

Joy, I got your letter na! Yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Have you received mine? I sent another one today. Wohooo! so excited to exchange letters with ya bez! :)
The Filipino Elder didn't come this transfer, maybe his visa got delayed so I don't have the "something" you gave to him for me. hehe Our next transfer will be on December 30th!

Oh btw, there's a new Elder from Hong Kong and he's a part Filipino part Chinese that came with Sister Quinn. His Mum's from Ilocos Norte. :)

I am so excited for our mission conference with the London South Mission tomorrow! Elder Quentin L. Cook from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles will address us! He served in this mission and he had the chance to be companions with Elder Holland! He also presided over the Philippines Area Presidency before President Edwards and Elder Teh! So yeah, I am so excited!!!!!!

I am talking on the phone while we were on the bus the other day. When I finished the conversation with one of our investigators, I said "Love you!". After that, the couple who sat behind us said that I am so sweet. That led to a gospel conversation. They are atheist but they invited us over to their home to learn more about our message. Wohooo! And they gave us some unripe bananas. I promise you, we live in the city! haha
But it's still part of the British culture to have a market day here with fresh fruits and veggies. (Pretty sure those bananas were imported.) ;)

Also, the ward is so amazed with their full-time missionaries (ahem, that's us) because on December 13th, we have a looooooooot of baptisms. Ahhh! Can't wait for our (including the Elders' ) investigators to get baptised!

Kerstin attended church yesterday and she loved it! :)

We've had the opportunity to teach one of our investigators yesterday. We taught her the Restoration with a baptismal date in our minds. But this case was different, it doesn't happen normally because me and Sister Quinn both felt prompted that this investigator needed to choose for herself her baptismal date. Right there with us, we invited her to choose and date and ask Heavenly Father if that is the right date for her to be baptised. After her prayer, me and Sister Quinn were both teary eyed because the date she picked was exactly the date we planned for her! Isn't it amazing how the Spirit works between the full-time missionaries and the investigators?!

This is why I am so excited to work everyday! I am so excited to witness miracles everyday.

I hope you didn't get bored with my novela today. haha

I love you all and advance Happy Thanksgiving to my 'Merican friends! :)

♥,
Sister Ordanza



Sister Quinn and I! Wohoooo!


Sister Quinn and I! Wohoooo!

See how pretty Sister Quinn is? :) ♥


The Gilbank's! She is from Misamis Occidental.
She cooks really good adobo! Nom nom nom. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment