Monday, December 29, 2014

Off to Winter Wonderland!

Nah. Not the one in London.

Dear Family and Friends,

How was your Christmas? WAS IT FUN WITHOUT MEEEEEE? :p
My first and only Christmas in the mission field was really fabulous! We visited a lot of people, members (recent converts and less-actives) and few of our investigators (as most of them are not around due to holidays season).

I definitely won't forget this Christmas as I focused more on the spirit of our Saviour and giving my time and energy for the sake of other people. I love it so much!

Well,as you've read in my subject line today, yes, I am moving tomorrow to one of the coldest area (or perhaps the coldest one) in this mission. I'm going up north! Exile mode. lol

I will be in Kings Lynn with Sister Ishizawa. She is from Japan! (I think I sent some photo of me and her before with Sister Som who's from Cambodia). I am so excited to be there with her. I bet we'll have a lot of fun and success! :)

We've had a little bit of snow here this week. Well... Me and Sister Quinn died. What do you expect from a Filipino and Arizonian in this British weather? :D

I am so sad to leave St. Albans. This is one of the best areas that I've ever been! The ward is so great and people are warm and friendly. Oh well! Heavenly Father has a plan for me there in Kings Lynn.

Have a very prosperous and wonderful 2015!



Love,
Sister Ordanza


Duncan, our Scottish friend.
He promised that he'll wear his kilt to church. Look, he did!! :D


Our district watching Frozen
with some of the YSA's at the senior couple's flat. :)


The Gilbank's and the Zahra's!
We've had a traditional British Christmas dinner and
after that we've had tons of Filipino food! LAMONites. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment