Monday, June 23, 2014

No More Vitamin D pills!

23 June 2014
~

Yes. We've had sunshine this week and awkward tan lines. Oh I forgot to tell y'all that I'm wearing grandma shoes now. :p
Idc. It's comfy!

Dear Family and Friends,

Oh my days! Last week's been fabulous! Not that I'm counting but I can't believe that I've been here in England for over three months now! Wow!

Joan is going to be baptised this coming Sunday after the stake conference. :)
She's really excited for her baptism and is getting along with the whole ward!

We've had a miracle on "finding by the way" last Saturday. Oh actually, we were on our way to the Filipino dinner appointment that time.

We stopped this guy and had a spiritual lesson with him. He said he really doesn't believe in God, but that morning he tried to pray and asked for His help and that afternoon, he got his answer and that made him think if 'someone' is really up there. We left him our testimonies that God is really there and that He cares and loves for him because he is a son of God. He wants us to talk to him again and settle an appointment with him this coming Thursday.
We prayed with him on the middle of the street and went straight to our dinner appointment.
Before our night ended, we received a text message from a random number saying, "Thanks for stopping me a while ago.  It made me think. I'm looking forward for both of you to teach me next week!" and we realised it's from the guy we stopped.

I just want to share this quote from Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, "We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't. For He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."

I testify that Heavenly Father is real. He is there. He loves You.
Til next PDay!

♥,
Sister Ordanza

No comments:

Post a Comment