Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stayin' Togetha!

3 June 2014
~

*in a funny Asian accent*
Whatevz. Idec. :p

Dear Family and Friends,

Sister Ferrell and I are staying together here in Kettering for six more weeks! Yayyyy!
Oh yeah, sorry that I didn't tell you on my last week's email that tomorrow will be our Transfer Day. Anyways...

So yeah, last week's absolutely amazing! I love Kettering ward so much. Members here are all amazing. They're really lovely people. I love serving them. (Hey, I'm not saying this because they feed us every night but.... ;) )

Caroline and Eled (the couple we're teaching who are from Malaui) are really awesome. We're gonna have fun with them. I mean, I just remembered those moments when the missionaries were teaching my family!
We are teaching a family from Pakistan and they are so sweet. I love them! I can imagine them wearing white clothes for their baptism!

Sister Ferrell and I are having so much fun everyday. Missionary work = missionary fun, remember? ;)
Have I told you that we're the smallest district in the whole mission? XD
Just me, Sister Ferrell and the Elders in the ward. lol
But we're the best district ever. Elder Thornton (from Australia) is leaving and Elder Gore (from England) will be our new district leader and he'll train a new missionary fresh from the MTC! (So I'm not the newbie anymore. ;) )

This morning, I want to share a part of my study to all of you. It's from President Monson, he said:

"We 
can’t direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. For maximum happiness, peace, and contentment, may we choose a positive attitude.


Don’t limit yourself and don’t let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then live so as to reachyour possibilities.

You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith."

Attitude matters. Not just in missionary life, but in our everyday lives. I challenge all of you to have a positive attitude everyday, starting today. Live a wrinkle free life! ;)

If you want to be happy, then be. :)


Much love,
Sister Ordanza


P.S
I still haven't received any of your letters, guys. :( But anyways, thank you for sending me one, I appreciate it. At least I'm expecting some, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment